Introducing Our New X470 Ryzen 7 Systems - Available Now for Pre-Order!Published on 16th April 2018
Zaltek Diablo Ryzen™ 7 2700 / GTX 1070 Ti - Product Page
Zaltek Xaphan Ryzen™ 7 2700X / GTX 1080 Ti - Product Page
Introducing Our Latest Intel® Z370 Coffee Lake System
Published on 9th April 2018
Zaltek Molech Intel® Z370 8700K / GTX 1070 SLi System - Product Page
Our Flagship X399 Ryzen Threadripper SystemPublished on 6th April 2018
Zaltek Lucifer Ryzen™ Threadripper 1950X / GTX 1080 Ti SLi System - Product Page
MSi GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X Worldwide GiveawayPublished on 2nd March 2018
Zaltek Worldwide Giveaway
Zaltek MSi GTX 1070 Gaming X Graphics Card Giveaway - Gleam Link
Introducing Our New X399 Ryzen Threadripper SystemPublished on 6th October 2017
Zaltek Slanderer Ryzen™ Threadripper 1900X / GTX 1080 System - Product Page
Corsair RM750/850x White Series PSUs Now Available at Zaltek
Published on 29th July 2017
Corsair RM750/850x White Series Power SuppliesThe new, white version of the Corsair RM750/850x series features a temperature controlled fan with Zero RPM Mode, for complete silence at lower loads. The white paracord-sleeved cables are fully modular for easy installation and the ability to plug in only the cables needed. The RM750/850x series PSUs feature all 105°C Japanese capacitors and 80 PLUS® Gold efficiency.
• Zero RPM Fan Mode: Virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
• Fully Modular, Clutter Free, Paracord Sleeved Cables: Flexible triple layer mesh paracord sleeves for easy cable routing and elegant aesthetics.
• 100% All Japanese 105°C Capacitors: Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
• 80 PLUS Gold Certified: High efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs.
• Ten Year Warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
Zaltek Intel® X299 Systems
Published on 23rd July 2017
Zaltek X299 Systems
Zaltek Abaddon Intel® X299 7820X / GTX 1080 Ti System - Product Page
- Zaltek Mazikeen Intel® X299 7980XE / GTX 1080 Ti SLi System - Product Page
MSi GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z Graphics Card TeaserPublished on 25th June 2017
Cooler Master Showcase Their New MasterCase H500P CasePublished on 2nd June 2017 - Source: Computex 2017
Cooler Master MasterCase H500P
- Cooler Master showcased their upcoming MasterCase H500P, HAF (High AirFlow) design inspired chassis recently at Computex. Here at Zaltek it caught our eye immediately. A futuristic look with support for 4x 200mm fans (2x in the top and 2x at the front). The H500P can also support 360mm radiators both in the top and front. Vertical GPU support is also available as you can see in the above image. Additionally, the RGB feature is certified by ASUS, MSi and Gigabyte.
- Dmitry from Hardware Canucks explains
a little more in the following video:
Cooler Master Release the MasterBox Lite 5 CasePublished on 9th May 2017 - Source: CoolerMaster
Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5
- Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, today announced the release of their MasterBox Lite 5, a high performance ATX mid-tower case with dark mirror front panel and with the option of external customization. The MasterBox Lite 5 case is a straightforward choice for a PC build that looks good and has ample space. The case is armed with full black coating and a PSU cover to make your configuration pop against the black background. The customizable trim allows users to choose from three different colours to suit their taste accordingly. Fitted with 4x 120mm fans, watercooling support for up to a 360mm radiator up front ensures optimum cooling. 400mm of graphic card space, fitting your graphics card won’t be an obstacle either. Finally, it comes with an edge to edge transparent acrylic side panel to showcase your internal components.
Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 - Product Page
NZXT Announce S340 Elite Hyper BeastPublished on 20th April 2017 - Source: NZXT
NZXT S340 Elite Hyper Beast
Introducing the S340 Elite Hyper Beast Limited Edition. In collaboration with Brock Hofer–graphic artist behind Hyper Beast– NZXT unleash another exclusive, limited-production case featuring the beast found on the AWP CS:GO weapon skin. This rare S340 Elite is produced in a one-time production of 1,337 units, each with a uniquely numbered limited edition plaque. You can be certain this case is delivered to you in factory-new condition.
Limited Edition S340 Elite with Hyper Beast Design
Steel chassis and tempered glass construction
Cable management optimized for a simple and hassle-free build
Streamlined VR access from the top IO
Easy-to-use headset and VR cable management puck
Full Kraken Series cooler support up to 280mm
Integrated PSU shroud with three SSD mounts
Fully filtered, easy-to-remove intake
NZXT S340 Elite Hyper Beast - Product Page
NZXT Release Kraken G12 GPU AiO Cooler MountPublished on 13th April 2017 - Source: NZXT
NZXT Kraken G12
"While aftermarket graphic cards have improved lately, most stock cooling systems still can't reach the performance level of liquid cooling. That's why we decided to design the updated Kraken G12 to be easier to install and support the latest liquid AiOs," said Johnny Hou, NZXT founder and CEO.Kraken G12 Main Features:
- 40% better cooling over stock GPU coolers
- New redesigned bracket for easier installation
- Compatible with more than 30 liquid AiOs on the market
- Cooling: 92mm dedicated fan for both memory and VRM, compatible with aftermarket VRM heatsinks
- Support for both reference and non-reference AMD & NVIDIA design graphic cards
Dimensions: 201 x 113 x 32mm
Material(s): Steel and Plastic
Fan Dimensions: 92 x 92 x 25mm
Fan Speed: 1500 rpm
Fan Connector: 3-Pin
Fan Bearing: Rifle Bearing
Fan Rated Voltage: 12v DC, 0.18A, 2.16w
Supported Graphics Cards:
NVIDIA - Titan X, Titan, Geforce GTX 1080, 1070, 1060, 980 Ti, 980, 970, 960, 780 Ti, 780, 770, 760, 680, 670, 660 Ti, 660, 580, 570
AMD - RX 480, 470, R9 390X, 390, 380X, 380, 290X, 290, 285, 280X, 280, 270X, 270, R7 370, HD7970, 7950, 7870, 7850, 6970, 6950, 6870, 6850, 6790, 6770, 5870, 5850, 5830
Supported AIO Coolers:
NZXT - Kraken X62, X52, X42, X61, X41, X31, X60, X40
Corsair - H105, H110, H90, H75, H55, H50 (CW-906006-WW only)
- Water 3.0 Riing RGB 360, 280, 240, Red 280, 140
- Water 3.0 Ultimate, Extreme S, Extreme, Pro, Performer
- Water 2.0 Extreme, Pro, Performer
Antec - Kuhler H2O 920V4, 620V4, 920, 620
Zalman - LQ-320, LQ-315, LQ-310
NZXT Kraken G12 - Product
Page (Available from May 2017 with a price of
Dawn of War III FREE with Selected Zaltek SystemsPublished on 8th April 2017
Dawn of War III
- In Dawn of War III you will have no choice but to face your foes when a catastrophic weapon is found on the mysterious world of Acheron. Choose a selected Zaltek System to take control of a towering war machine in a war raging planet under siege by the armies of greedy ork warlord Gorgutz, ambitious Eldar seer Macha, and mighty space marine commander Gabriel Angelos, supremacy must ultimately be suspended for survival. For a limited time only, get Dawn of War III when you buy a qualifying Asus powered Zaltek System. Redemption starts on 13th April 2017. Grab and redeem your copy while stocks last! Terms and conditions apply.
NVIDIA Release New TITAN XpPublished on 7th April 2017 - Source: OC3D
NVIDIA TITAN Xp
- NVIDIA has officially released their new TITAN Xp GPU, a fully unlocked Titan X Pascal with faster GDDR5X memory and enhanced clocks speeds. This new GPU will feature higher clock speeds and a total of 256 more CUDA cores than NVIDIA's Titan X Pascal, delivering a lot more GPU performance. NVIDIA has also upgraded this GPU with 11.4GB/s GDDR5X memory, which will well as deliver 14% more memory bandwidth. The TITAN Xp is easily the fastest consumer GPU that NVIDIA has ever produced, coming with an eye-watering price tag of £1,159.
NVIDIA TITAN Xp - Product Page
Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme EditionPublished on 5th April 2017 - Source: Aorus
Aorus GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G
- Gigabyte has unveiled 3 new custom GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards, under both the Gigabyte and Aorus brands, led by the flagship Aorus GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G.
- The new Aorus GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G is overclocked to 1632/1746MHz, while offering a 'gaming mode' profile that will clock the GPU at 1607/1721MHz, but we all know GPU Boost 3.0 will clock them closer to 2GHz in real-world scenarios. Gibayte overclocks the 11GB of GDDR5X on the Aorus GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G, from its default clocks of 11Gbps, to 11.45Gbps in OC mode, and 11.23Gbps in gaming mode. Gigabyte also provides 2 x DVI ports, and a total of 3 x HDMI 2.0 ports (one on the back, two on the other end of the card for VR setups) and 3 x DisplayPort 1.4 outputs. The GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G requires 8+8-pin PCIe power connectors, with a 12+2-phase power system.
Aorus GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition - Product Page
MSi GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X - First LookPublished on 27th March 2017 - Source: MSi
MSi GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
- We heard MSi would be launching a
custom GTX 1080 Ti and we finally have some details.
Much to our surprise the MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X has 3
operating modes which you can switch between depending
on what you prefer. The different modes include OC mode,
gaming mode and silent mode. In OC mode you get a base
clock of 1569 MHz and a boost clock of 1683 MHz.
In gaming mode you get a base clock of 1544 MHz and
a boost clock of 1657 MHz. In silent mode you get a
much lower 1480 MHz base and 1582 MHz boost clock.
The MSi GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X requires dual 8-pin connectors for power and features the Twin Frozr VI cooler equipped with Torx 2.0 fans.
Unlike the reference design you are getting 2 DVI-D ports as well as 2 HDMI ports for VR compatibility. You can plug VR headsets directly into your card without any issue. The MSi GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X is based on the GP102 GPU. It has 3584 CUDA Cores along with 11GB of GDDR5X and a 352-bit interface.
MSi GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X - Product Page
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3, SC2 & SC Black EditionPublished on 13th March 2017 - Source: Vortez
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti
- With the release of the new NVIDIA
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, brands like EVGA release their own
blend of the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti with the EVGA GTX 1080
Ti SC2, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition and the EVGA
GTX 1080 Ti FTW3. The new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti uses
NVIDIA’s new flagship gaming GPU also based on the
pascal architecture and packing 11 Gbps GDDR5X memory
with a massive 11Gb frame buffer. EVGA will be adding
their own signature features on their own blend of GTX
1080 Ti graphics cards namely the iCX Cooling and iCX
Technology which can be both monitored and controlled
through the EVGA Precision XOC software.
EVGA iCX Cooling
EVGA iCX Cooling was built from the ground-up to provide better cooling performance on every area of the graphics card. iCX cooling begins with a form-fitting die-cast backplate and baseplate, which makes contact to all vital components that needs cooling and uses an interlaced pin fin design to dissipate more heat from these components. The aerodynamically designed heatsink contacts the baseplate in multiple areas, using a series of pin holes and L-shaped fins to direct air over the graphics card.
EVGA iCX Technology
EVGA iCX Technology takes iCX Cooling to another level by adding nine thermal sensors on the graphics card PCB, which monitors the power, GPU and memory areas. The monitoring is used to dynamically direct the fans asynchronously to allow the iCX system to increase airflow wherever it's needed most. iCX technology also features a safety fuse to protect the graphics card and system.
NZXT Release Aer F 140/120mm FansPublished on 8th March 2017 - Source: NZXT
NZXT Aer F 140/120mm PWM Fans
- Continuing to deliver increased performance for PC gamers and builders everywhere, NZXT today announces the newest member of its Aer family of fans with Aer F. Designed to maximize airflow, Aer F is engineered to move air efficiently, letting even the most powerful systems breath with ease. Featuring the same chamfered intake and exhaust and winglet-designed fan blades found in Aer P radiator fans, Aer F delivers powerful airflow with reduced drag, minimizing resistance and vibration. Like its Aer family counterparts, Aer F is made with long-lasting fluid dynamic bearings further enhancing their durability and cooling performance. “Pushing PC gaming to its limits is very important to us at NZXT,” says Johnny Hou, NZXT's founder and CEO. “Whether you are overclocking the latest processors or running two Geforce GTX 1080 Ti graphic cards in SLi, products like Aer F are designed to maximize performance without being intrusive. Having a PC running cool and quiet makes for a deeper more immersive gaming experience.”
NZXT 140mm Aer F - Product Page