We are looking for good all-rounder with a strong focus on Business Analyst / User researcher. You will be working on a number of interesting and complex projects, across multiple market sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company and become a key player in our delivery team. You will need excellent communication skills, as you will be expected to work directly with our clients to gather requirements and showcase your work.
- Acting as a customer proxy for the development team during the development cycle of specific products .
- Analysing the new requirements from our clients and translating into functional specifications / work cards for the developers .
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think ‘out of the box’ for process improvements.
- Understanding of user research methods, and how to use them in collaboration with the team. See https://www.gov.uk/guidance/user-researcher
- Excellent communication skills.
- Performing the Business Analyst role.
- Run User research sessions.
- Replay and provide UX recommendations back to customers.
- Promoting the company.
- Writing case studies, social media posts, tenders & bids.
We really understand the importance of personal development and growth within your career, you will be allocated a training budget, to use as you please for training material, courses, conferences, books and anything else that will contribute to their personal development.
We offer a performance related bonus scheme of up to 10% of annual salary at the end of each year.
Zaltek digital is an inclusive and motivational working environment where brilliant individuals are free to express themselves and thrive through close collaboration internally and with our partners. If this sounds like a place you would like to work at, please get in touch.
Interested? Please email your CV to [email protected]